Welcome to Bridges Project
Bridges Project is a charity which provides a number of services to assist young people manage transitions into adulthood and life beyond school. We work across East Lothian and Midlothian. Our services are offered on a voluntary basis and are free and confidential.
Our objectives are to assist young people with:
- improving their employability, training and education related skills
- managing their move to independent living
- developing skills which will help them to manage a job, a house, relationships etc
- becoming active members of their community
- realising their potential
On our website we have endeavoured to provide information which is of use to professionals, families and young people. We welcome enquiries about our work and if you want to find out more, please feel free to contact us by email or by telephone
We have a link to the left which is not working - and importantly it is the map of how to find us!! Please use this link instead: How to find us
Do you want to meet new people, learn new skills and get involved in activities that build your confidence? Bridges Project has a Groupwork Programme that can offer lots of ...